Now that your crops are in the bin, it’s important to learn how to keep them conditioned and stored properly.
Throughout the winter months it’s important to monitor your soybean temperature, and to aerate your bins.
If you haven’t sold any beans then coring out your bin can be an option to remove some fines, and help stir the grain a bit.
It is important to make sure that soybeans are stored at a 14% moisture or lower. Don’t assume that because your beans went into the bin really dry, you don’t have to aerate. Those low moisture beans are still hot and need to have the field heat removed. Read more
To be leaders in the food and agribusiness sector through sustainability, integrity, relationships, employee engagement, profitability and innovation.
- Closing Quotes: CH7 @ 3.64 dwn 1 CK7 @ 3.70 dwn 1 SH7 @ 10.13 up 2 SK7 @ 10.24 up 1 WH7 @ 4.31 dwn 6 WK7 @ 4.48 dwn 5 CDN$ .7634yesterday
- RT @PainCourtBranch: Part Time/ Seasonal Help wanted. Call us at 519-354-5900 or stop in at 6857 Pain Court Line with a resume. Ask for Chr…yesterday
- Closing Quotes CH7 @ 3.65 dwn 5 CK7 @ 3.72 dwn 5 SH7 @ 10.11 up 11 SK7 @ 10.22 dwn 11 WH7 @ 4.38 dwn 3 WK7 @ 4.53 dwn 2 CDN$ .76292 days ago
- Did you know that a corn cob going from 18 to 16 round is a 22 bushel hit on avg? Don't let this happen on your farm! Plan now for Spring!23 days ago
- Looking forward to #PAg17 today in London. Lots to learn about Precision and learning about new products to bring our growers!25 days ago
- RT @GranularAg: Precision Ag Can Add $20K-$70K Annual Revenue to a 1,000-Acre Farm https://t.co/ZY7Cceh4D0 @AgProfessional https://t.co/Qzt…36 days ago
- CBOT weekly outlook: December corn seen as bellwetherFebruary 23, 2017 - 3:26 pm
- Will USDA Ag Outlook solve the corn acre debate?February 23, 2017 - 2:07 pm
- Maps show average corn and soybean yieldsFebruary 16, 2017 - 10:07 am
- Huge U.S. corn exports face hurdles from South American rivalsFebruary 13, 2017 - 1:42 pm
- DTN Retail Fertilizer TrendsFebruary 9, 2017 - 2:45 pm
- CBOT weekly outlook: South American weather still key for soy, cornFebruary 9, 2017 - 12:17 pm
- The soybean market will likely remain bearish in the medium to long termFebruary 7, 2017 - 12:02 pm