What is Precision Agriculture?
Precision Agriculture is a farm management system based upon placing the right product, at the right time, in the right place according to the unique variability on your farm.
At Thompsons we take Precision Agriculture one step further and call it Advanced Agronomy – because the latest agronomy knowledge and the newest in precision ag technology go hand-in-hand, guiding you to more profit per acre, and more dollars in your pocket. That’s Thompsons Advanced Agronomy working for you.
What are the Advantages of Advanced Agronomy?
- More efficient use of inputs
- Increase risk management options
- Ability to use advanced reports to develop a better understanding of a field
- Ability to adjust fertilizer rates based on actual yield potential, soil test level and other factors in specific areas of the field
- Increased environmental stewardship