What is Precision Agriculture?
Precision Agriculture is a farm management system based upon placing the right product, at the right time, in the right place according to the unique variability on your farm.
Thompsons is a leader in Precision Agriculture taking it one step further by calling it Advanced Agronomy – because the latest agronomy knowledge and the newest in precision ag technology go hand-in-hand, guiding you to more profit per acre, and more dollars in your pocket. That’s Thompsons Advanced Agronomy working for you.
What are the Advantages of Advanced Agronomy?
- More efficient use of inputs
- Increase risk management options
- Ability to use advanced reports to develop a better understanding of a field
- Ability to adjust fertilizer rates based on actual yield potential, soil test level and other factors in specific areas of the field
- Increased environmental stewardship