The evolution of soil sampling. pic.twitter.com/6hBU5rKs8j — Thompsons Agronomy (@ThompsonsAg) October 2, 2014
About Agronomy Team
The Advanced Agronomy Solutions Team is committed to the implementation of our agronomy services by partnering with our customers to create a high level of opportunity, profitability and trust.
Our innovative approach to data collection and management enables Thompsons to provide individualized and customized recommendations that create higher, long term profitability. Paired with our advanced service options and equipment, our recommendations will surpass the needs of the grower and will create higher value.
Through ongoing research and innovation, our combined experience, and the pursuit of higher agronomic knowledge, Thompsons will continue to be regarded as a trusted leader in the industry.
Entries by Agronomy Team
During years when soybeans are harvested later than expected or environmental conditions delay field work, winter wheat is generally skipped in the rotation or planting is rushed. When planting winter wheat later than the recommended planting dates, even more care should be taken to ensure yield potential is not lost. Planting date In general, delaying […]
Can I capture an early market premium? It’s that time of year again when growers look at their corn crop and go through the exercise of deciding when to harvest. They also wonder if they will be able to harvest a bit early to capture an early market premium for their corn. With the overall later planted crop and cool summer temperatures, […]
To be leaders in the food and agribusiness sector through sustainability, integrity, relationships, employee engagement, profitability and innovation.
- Closing Quotes CH8 @ 3.51 down 1 CK8 @ 3.59 down 1 SH8 @ 9.73 up 4 SK8 @ 9.84 up 4 WH8 @ 4.25 up 3 WK8 @ 4.38 up 3 CDN$ .805510 hours ago
- Closing Quotes CH8 @ 3.53 up 4 CK8 @ 3.61 up 4 SH8 @ 9.68 up 3/4 SK8 @ 1/2 WH8 @ 4.21 up 5 WK8 @ 4.34 up 4 CDN$ .0.8066yesterday
- RT @ThompsonsCareer: Looking for Seasonal Truck Drivers for this upcoming spring at our @PainCourtBranch. Check out our website today to se…yesterday
- RT @BetterFarmingON: Pick up the latest edition of the magazine to learn about profitability mapping and how it can aid in crop input decis…12 hours ago
- RT @KentBridgeBrnch: Here is a good read on the effect dicamba drift has on soybeans that are not tolerant to the chemical: https://t.co/2t…7 days ago
- RT @Katie14Hudson: Great night celebrating the 2017 @PontypoolBranch @DowSeedsCA Soybean Yield Challenge. Thanks to #archibaldswinery @car…34 days ago
- Safety Insights – Winter Safety TipsDecember 21, 2017 - 3:37 pm
- A star amongst usDecember 8, 2017 - 3:39 pm
- Advance Trading – Grain Marketing Video CommentaryDecember 5, 2017 - 6:12 pm
- A long career with ThompsonsDecember 5, 2017 - 12:14 pm
- Grain Marketing Video Commentary for November 1, 2017November 2, 2017 - 4:30 pm
- Thompsons Organic Tour 2017 HighlightsNovember 1, 2017 - 8:52 am
- 2017 Grain Corn Ear Mould and Vomitoxin (DON) SurveyOctober 30, 2017 - 8:58 am