But new competitors are trying to break into the market so Canada must stay vigilant Canada has the best identity preserved program for non-GM (genetically modified) soybeans in the world. That’s what Neoh Soon Bin, managing director of Soon Soon Group, a Malaysian flour and oilseed-processing company, told the Canadian Global Crops Symposium here March […]
About Grain Marketing Team
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Grain Marketing Team contributed a whooping 6 entries.
Entries by Grain Marketing Team
By Karen Braun CHICAGO (Reuters) – The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s stingy forecast for domestic corn plantings could be one of the first signposts toward an increasingly bullish corn environment over the next year or so. Industry analysts had predicted that 2018 U.S. corn plantings would fall slightly from year-ago levels to 89.42 million acres, […]
By GFM Network News Beijing/Washington | Reuters — China quickly hit back on Wednesday at Trump administration plans to slap tariffs on US$50 billion in Chinese goods, retaliating with a list of similar duties on key U.S. imports including soybeans, planes, cars, whiskey and chemicals. The speed with which the trade struggle between Washington and […]
With harvest upon us, we want to remind all Thompsons customers that we have a zero tolerance for treated seed or contaminants in ANY load of beans, grains, corn and edible beans coming into our facilities. WARNING: Zero tolerance for TREATED SEED occurring in grains, soybeans, corn and edible beans. Make sure all equipment is thoroughly cleaned and inspected […]
Certified Branson on the premium program that is treated with “Manipulator” will no longer be eligible for the program. Thompsons will receive wheat treated with “Manipulator” that will only be shipped within Canada.
By Blair Andrews, QMI Agency The next few years will be leaner when it comes to grain prices, a market analyst for an international feed and grain company warned Thursday at the Chatham-Kent Farm Show. Bruce Trotter based his sobering outlook on a few factors, including lower growth expectations for China and the ethanol industry. […]
To be leaders in the food and agribusiness sector through sustainability, integrity, relationships, employee engagement, profitability and innovation.
- Closing Quotes CK8 @ 3.82 down 1 CN8 @ 3.91 down 3/4 SK8 @ 10.37 down 4 SN8 @ 10.49 down 4 WK8 @ 4.76 up 1… https://t.co/PtA6zxOd0v22 hours ago
- Closing Quotes CK8 @ 3.83 up 2 CN8 @ 3.91 up 2 SK8 @ 10.41 down 4 SN8 @ 10.53 down 4 WK8 @ 4.75 up 9… https://t.co/86GUuudahkyesterday
- Closing Quotes CK8 @ 3.80 down 2 CN8 @ 3.89 down 1 SK8 @ 10.46 up 4 SN8 @ 10.57 up 4 WK8 @ 4.66 up 4 W… https://t.co/RZbhUcNYMr2 days ago
- RT @DressageAmanda1: @MitchellBranch @ThompsonsGrain @ThompsonOrganic @ThompsonsAg @FarmKid92 @SharonVogels #JerseyDay #humboldtstrong http…7 days ago
- RT @ThompsonsGrain: Thompsons Head Office wore their jerseys today in honor of #HumboldtStrong #JerseysforHumboldt https://t.co/2LJmLJgBO87 days ago
- Benefits of starter fertilizer - https://t.co/Z7xLTfp1sX8 days ago
- Do you understand the different forms of micronutrients?April 18, 2018 - 1:14 pm
- Phosphorus – what is the tie-up?April 16, 2018 - 9:42 am
- Benefits of starter fertilizersApril 11, 2018 - 2:30 pm
- Nitrogen on winter wheatApril 11, 2018 - 2:10 pm
- Assessing winter survival in wheatApril 11, 2018 - 1:51 pm
- Grain marketing video commentary April 10, 2018April 11, 2018 - 1:38 pm
- Canada IP program for non-GM soybeans world’s bestApril 6, 2018 - 3:27 pm