But new competitors are trying to break into the market so Canada must stay vigilant Canada has the best identity preserved program for non-GM (genetically modified) soybeans in the world. That’s what Neoh Soon Bin, managing director of Soon Soon Group, a Malaysian flour and oilseed-processing company, told the Canadian Global Crops Symposium here March […]
About Grain Marketing Team
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Grain Marketing Team contributed a whooping 6 entries.
Entries by Grain Marketing Team
By Karen Braun CHICAGO (Reuters) – The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s stingy forecast for domestic corn plantings could be one of the first signposts toward an increasingly bullish corn environment over the next year or so. Industry analysts had predicted that 2018 U.S. corn plantings would fall slightly from year-ago levels to 89.42 million acres, […]
By GFM Network News Beijing/Washington | Reuters — China quickly hit back on Wednesday at Trump administration plans to slap tariffs on US$50 billion in Chinese goods, retaliating with a list of similar duties on key U.S. imports including soybeans, planes, cars, whiskey and chemicals. The speed with which the trade struggle between Washington and […]
With harvest upon us, we want to remind all Thompsons customers that we have a zero tolerance for treated seed or contaminants in ANY load of beans, grains, corn and edible beans coming into our facilities. WARNING: Zero tolerance for TREATED SEED occurring in grains, soybeans, corn and edible beans. Make sure all equipment is thoroughly cleaned and inspected […]
Certified Branson on the premium program that is treated with “Manipulator” will no longer be eligible for the program. Thompsons will receive wheat treated with “Manipulator” that will only be shipped within Canada.
By Blair Andrews, QMI Agency The next few years will be leaner when it comes to grain prices, a market analyst for an international feed and grain company warned Thursday at the Chatham-Kent Farm Show. Bruce Trotter based his sobering outlook on a few factors, including lower growth expectations for China and the ethanol industry. […]
To be leaders in the food and agribusiness sector through sustainability, integrity, relationships, employee engagement, profitability and innovation.
- Closing Quotes CZ8 @ 3.51 up 1 CH9 @ 3.63 up 1 SX8 @ 8.30 down 2 SF9 @ 8.44 down 2 WZ8 @ 5.11 up 14 WH9… https://t.co/sArRR2OPDg4 days ago
- RT @kannbwx: Here's what USDA's 845 million bushel U.S. #soybean carryout looks like compared with the previous 22 years. The highest forec…5 days ago
- Be sure to come see us at the #IPM2018 next week! https://t.co/C1wHBWaAzT5 days ago
- RT @pcjejohnston: Come check out Thompsons at the International Plowing Match in Paincourt. We are the corner of Chatham-Kent Avenue and Se…2 days ago
- RT @MitchellBranch: Looking for #wheat seed for this fall? Check out the new @BrevantSeedsCA B654SRW and B743SRW winter wheat varieties! Pl…27 days ago
- High performing winter wheat varieties from Brevant - https://t.co/mcd75cgbLW Get them at your local @ThompsonsAg b… https://t.co/e7JwuzmeYW27 days ago
- Grain Marketing Commentary for September 19September 19, 2018 - 8:47 am
- Eye injury and preventionAugust 24, 2018 - 2:15 pm
- Grain Marketing Video Commentary for August 23, 2018August 24, 2018 - 8:08 am
- Mitchell Plot Tour – September 5th and 6thAugust 23, 2018 - 4:43 pm
- Grain Marketing weather update: August 16, 2018August 16, 2018 - 9:14 am
- Preparing silos and bins for harvestAugust 14, 2018 - 3:35 pm
- Grain Marketing Video Commentary for July 31, 2018August 1, 2018 - 10:27 am