Eco-Tea™ is a 3-part system:
Inoculum – earthworm castings and plant-based compost “brewed” on-site into a concentrated liquid
Microbial foods – humic, fulvic, and long-chain amino acids, kelp extract, simple and complex carbohydrates, and enzymes designed to feed the specific bacteria, fungi, and protozoa in the tea. (this food is customized to different end uses (e.g. foliar vs soil vs seed)
Catalyst – used just before application to activate the specific disease suppressive groups of microbes in the tea. (foliar catalyst also contains natural wetting agents and surfactants)
- Eco-Tea™ “Foliar” concentrate is “brewed” in Dorchester and shipped to the producer in 2 parts: Part 1 is a blended inoculum with microbial foods, aerated 24 hours prior to delivery. Part 2 is the catalyst. The producer adds the catalyst immediately prior to application, along with de-chlorinated water, tank mix well.
- Greenhouse, high value ag crops, horticultural and viticultural operations with their own aerating equipment can also purchase the 3-part system and brew their own foliar product for regular applications. We can also sell a brewer system for this continual foliar use.
- Eco-Tea™ “Foliar” is diluted with at least 3 parts water prior to application (e.g. 250ga of concentrate + 750ga water). It can be further diluted if more water needs to go down specific to farm/crop needs.
- Chlorinated water needs to be aerated for minimum of 1 hour or sit for 24 hours before mixing with the Eco-Tea™ Foliar concentrate
- Chloraminated water needs to aerated for a minimum of 48 hours before mixing
- Eco-Tea™ “Foliar” is an active, aerobic product. Store out of direct sunlight. It should be used within 24-48 hours of delivery. With aeration equipment the product is good for 7 days if continually aerated. Once no longer aerating and the catalyst is added (tank mix) must be used within 8 hours.