Why are they a concern?
The western bean cutworm is a damaging pest in corn and dry edible beans. They can cause large yield losses and reduced grain quality.
They begin to feed on the tassels and silks until they are large enough to tunnel into the ear and feed extensively on the Read more
To be leaders in the food and agribusiness sector through sustainability, integrity, relationships, employee engagement, profitability and innovation.
- Closing Quotes CU7 @ 3.52 dwn 2 CZ7 @ 3.66 dwn 2 SX7 @ 9.25 up 1 SF8 @ 9.33 up 1 WU7 @ 4.19 dwn 10 WZ7 @ 4.47 dwn 9 CDN$ .791913 hours ago
- Closing Quotes CU7 @ 3.55 dwn 7 CZ7 @ 3.68 dwn 7 SX7 @ 9.24 dwn 14 SF8 @ 9.32 dwn 14 WU7 @ 4.29 dwn 11 WZ7 @ 4.56 dwn 11 CDN$ .7842yesterday
- Closing Quotes CU7 @ 3.62 up 2 CZ7 @ 3.76 up 1 SX7 @ 9.38 dwn 6 SF8 @ 9.46 dwn 7 WU7 @ 4.41 up 1 WZ7 @ 4.67 up 3/4 CDN$ .0.78632 days ago
- RT @Bill_Ross11: Missed/Check of @NutriAg ManZinPhos Max Plus middle 3 rows. Big difference walking the field. Foliar doing its Job @Coatsw…5 days ago
- RT @ThompsonOrganic: Found some aphids on the soybeans at Newcare Farms. But check out those predatory lady beetles! #nomnomnom #IPM https:…6 days ago
- RT @ThompsonOrganic: Final day of the #organic farm bus tour, and everybody has jumped on the wagon! https://t.co/XrlbySAsLE6 days ago
- USDA Throws Corn a Curve BallAugust 14, 2017 - 10:17 am
- I.D. worms in silks and earsAugust 8, 2017 - 9:31 am
- Understanding in-field variability: soil samplingAugust 3, 2017 - 7:08 pm
- U.S. grains: Soy slides as crop ratings, weather boost supply prospectsAugust 2, 2017 - 8:54 am
- Principal field crop areas, June 2017June 29, 2017 - 1:38 pm
- 150 years of Canadian agricultureJune 27, 2017 - 3:39 pm
- Use safety practices to avoid ATV rolloversJune 27, 2017 - 9:36 am