Why are they a concern?
The western bean cutworm is a damaging pest in corn and dry edible beans. They can cause large yield losses and reduced grain quality.
They begin to feed on the tassels and silks until they are large enough to tunnel into the ear and feed extensively on the Read more
To be leaders in the food and agribusiness sector through sustainability, integrity, relationships, employee engagement, profitability and innovation.
- Closing Quotes CN7 @ 3.70 dwn 5 CU7 @ 3.78 dwn 5 SN7 @ 9.27 dwn 10 SQ7 @ 9.31 dwn 10 WN7 @ 4.72 up 5 WU7 @ 4.87 up 4 CDN$ .75363 days ago
- Midday Quotes CN7 @ 3.72 dwn 3 CU7 @ 3.79 dwn 3 SN7 @ 9.30 dwn 7 SQ7 @ 9.34 dwn 7 WN7 @ 4.70 up 3 WU7 @ 4.85 up 2 CDN$ .75363 days ago
- Blenheim getting hit hard this afternoon. Needed this https://t.co/fCQFlkVrkI4 days ago
- RT @ThompsonOrganic: It's here! We're excited to be introducing EcoTea to #ontag. Provides incredible biological diversity & abundance. htt…8 days ago
- RT @BlackburnCK: 2018 International Plowing Match tented city announced at 7450 Pain Court Line. 8 property owners come together. https://t…8 days ago
- RT @BlackburnCK: 7450 Pain Court Line will be hub for 2018 IPM thanks to 8 land owners. https://t.co/FJmFM8rLqf8 days ago
- Late season nitrogen applicationJune 22, 2017 - 8:48 pm
- Preparing grain bins for harvestJune 15, 2017 - 2:06 pm
- Heat stressJune 15, 2017 - 1:00 pm
- CBOT weekly outlook: Weather watching trade in summertimeJune 15, 2017 - 8:58 am
- Optimizing winter wheat quality at harvestJune 9, 2017 - 10:47 am
- OMAFRA Field Crop Report – June 8, 2017June 9, 2017 - 9:07 am
- Ontario field crop reportJune 2, 2017 - 10:57 am