Falling commodity prices mean growers are concerned with their profit per acre. Input costs have remained high and have not adjusted to where farmers believe they should be. Until prices change, strategic adjustments will have to be made to stay profitable during lower commodity pricing years. Thompsons has identified 5 ways to help you reduce production costs without sacrificing yield.
To be leaders in the food and agribusiness sector through sustainability, integrity, relationships, employee engagement, profitability and innovation.
- Closing Quotes CN8 @ 3.95 down 4 CU8 @ 4.03 down 4 SN8 @ 9.95 down 4 SQ8 @ 9.98 down 4 WN8 @ 4.97 up 3 WU8 @ 5.13 up 3 CDN$ .78156 days ago
- RT @StennettBryan: @NutriAg_Ben @NutriAg our ManzinphosMaxPlus tank showed up. Good bye 10L jugs, hello 1000L totes @ThompsonsAg #ontag htt…6 days ago
- Closing Quotes CN8 @ 3.99 down 3 CU8 @ 4.07 down 3 SN8 @ 9.99 down 19 SQ8 @ 10.03 down 18 WN8 @ 4.94 up 3/4… https://t.co/M436hwNRG27 days ago
- RT @MitchellBranch: We wear safety on our sleeves @MitchellBranch @SharonVogels @FarmKid92 @DressageAmanda1 #SeedInventory #MeetingOfTheMin…6 days ago
- RT @ONIPMcornsoy: Good info on early season pests @thompsonsAg: https://t.co/MM8yYDstFF. Start scouting! https://t.co/zFMhdzf27M16 days ago
- RT @ArmacreFarms: Just in time for spring. 2 new tenders are ready for action @KentBridgeBrnch @ThompsonsAg https://t.co/Pn6KLw9jji29 days ago
- Grain Marketing Video Commentary – May 15, 2018May 15, 2018 - 2:13 pm
- Critical weed-free periodMay 10, 2018 - 12:10 pm
- Day-to-day work around the farm doesn’t have to be painfulMay 2, 2018 - 9:32 am
- Grain Marketing Video Commentary May 1, 2018May 2, 2018 - 9:05 am
- Early season pestsApril 30, 2018 - 2:20 pm
- Nitrogen stabilizersApril 24, 2018 - 4:30 pm
- Do you understand the different forms of micronutrients?April 18, 2018 - 1:14 pm