Falling commodity prices mean growers are concerned with their profit per acre. Input costs have remained high and have not adjusted to where farmers believe they should be. Until prices change, strategic adjustments will have to be made to stay profitable during lower commodity pricing years. Thompsons has identified 5 ways to help you reduce production costs without sacrificing yield.
To be leaders in the food and agribusiness sector through sustainability, integrity, relationships, employee engagement, profitability and innovation.
- Closing Quotes CH8 @ 3.67 up 1/2 CK8 @ 3.75 up 3/4 SH8 @ 10.24 up 7 SK8 @ 10.35 up 7 WH8 @ 4.61 up 6 WK8 @ 4.75 up 6 CDN .80124 days ago
- Closing Quotes CH8 @ 3.67 up 1/2 CK8 @ 3.74 up 1/2 SH8 @ 10.17 up 5 SK8 @ 10.27 up 5 WH8 @ 4.55 down 5 WK8 @ 4.69 down 4 CDN$ .80055 days ago
- RT @iironmaiden: Happy #CdnAgDay! @thompsonsgrain celebrates Canadian agriculture: a strong, innovative & diverse industry #CdnAg https://t…6 days ago
- RT @SharonVogels: @FarmKid92 discussing #striptill agronomy @DeltaPowerEquip @ThompsonsAg https://t.co/aJEn0RSz4J6 days ago
- RT @DeltaTIgroup: Class is in session at our #Exeter store! Thanks to @ThompsonsAg for the opportunity to host your staff & customers today…6 days ago
- Happy #CdnAgDay! @thompsonsag celebrates Canadian agriculture: a strong, innovative & diverse industry. #CdnAg… https://t.co/jwKSYmJsJ56 days ago
- Grain Marketing Video Commentary – February 14, 2018February 14, 2018 - 5:20 pm
- Celebrating Canadian Agriculture DayFebruary 13, 2018 - 8:30 am
- Back to safety basics – operating a tractorFebruary 12, 2018 - 12:48 pm
- Final day to sign up!January 26, 2018 - 12:33 pm
- Safety Insights – Winter Safety TipsDecember 21, 2017 - 3:37 pm
- A star amongst usDecember 8, 2017 - 3:39 pm
- Advance Trading – Grain Marketing Video CommentaryDecember 5, 2017 - 6:12 pm