Farmers are well known to be excellent stewards of the land. By following recommended Best Management Practices (BMPs) when planting your insecticide-treated seed, you’re helping support both healthy crops and healthy bees. Read more
Falling commodity prices mean growers are concerned with their profit per acre. Input costs have remained high and have not adjusted to where farmers believe they should be. Until prices change, strategic adjustments will have to be made to stay profitable during lower commodity pricing years. Thompsons has identified 5 ways to help you reduce production costs without sacrificing yield.
To be leaders in the food and agribusiness sector through sustainability, integrity, relationships, employee engagement, profitability and innovation.
- Closing Quotes CZ8 @ 3.73 up 1 CH9 @ 3.85 up 1 SF9 @ 8.79 down 1/2 SH9 @ 8.92 down 1/4 WZ8 @ 5.07 dow… https://t.co/38i8MO2O516 days ago
- RT @Cornbroker21: WASDE REPORT RESULTS 11-8-2018 #Corn #Soybeans #Wheat https://t.co/KBOyhFZFpC6 days ago
- Closing Quotes CZ8 @ 3.64 down 2 CH9 @ 3.77 down 2 SF9 @ 8.47 down 5 SH9 @ 8.60 down 5 WZ8 @ 4.99 down 7… https://t.co/JGIqXER1an15 days ago
- RT @alex_lawton: Corn plot 2018 with @KentBridgeBrnch @TDehoey @Al_Shep10 @StennettBryan https://t.co/9xkRTJOHK013 hours ago
- RT @StennettBryan: Nice day for @BrevantSeedsCA corn plot with @Bill_Ross11 @PainCourtBranch. Great Yields. #OntAg #Harvest18 https://t.co…13 hours ago
- RT @MitchellBranch: Exciting new varieties are available as well, book your acres today! https://t.co/4WthsP3S6n13 hours ago
- Safety: Preparing for winter workNovember 13, 2018 - 4:29 pm
- Grain Marketing Video Commentary for November 8, 2018November 8, 2018 - 9:50 am
- Safety: Driving tips for late fall and early winterNovember 6, 2018 - 10:15 am
- Safety: Hazards of fall drivingNovember 1, 2018 - 3:33 pm
- Safety: Avoiding deer collisionsNovember 1, 2018 - 3:17 pm
- Safety: Mycotoxin (Vomitoxin) and respiratory healthNovember 1, 2018 - 2:38 pm
- Grain marketing video commentary for October 31, 2018October 31, 2018 - 12:45 pm