Potassium (K) levels have been declining in Ontario fields. Many fields that have been sampled have noticed a drop in their soil sample potassium levels from a few years ago. Simply said, growers are not applying enough fertilizer. In some cases fertilization is less than what the crop will remove causing a decrease in soil nutrient reserves. Potassium is one of the three nutrients needed in large quantities by plants. This essential nutrient could be a limiting factor in your crop yields if your soil is not maintained at adequate levels.
To be leaders in the food and agribusiness sector through sustainability, integrity, relationships, employee engagement, profitability and innovation.
- Closing Quotes CK8 @ 3.86 up 5 CN8 @ 3.95 up 5 SK8 @ 10.27 up 5 SN8 @ 10.39 up 5 WK8 @ 4.86 up 13 WN8 @ 4.99 up 14 CDN$ .779416 hours ago
- Closing Quotes CK8 @ 3.78 up 2 CN8 @ 3.87 up 2 SK8 @ 10.20 down 8 SN8 @ 10.32 down 8 WK8 @ 4.61 down 1… https://t.co/SoDVkF8dJm2 days ago
- Closing Quotes CK8 @ 3.76 down 5 CN8 @ 3.85 down 5 SK8 @ 10.28 down 8 SN8 @ 10.40 down 8 WK8 @ 4.63 down… https://t.co/W5CnGfe1vl5 days ago
- RT @ArmacreFarms: Just in time for spring. 2 new tenders are ready for action @KentBridgeBrnch @ThompsonsAg https://t.co/Pn6KLw9jjiyesterday
- RT @DressageAmanda1: @MitchellBranch @ThompsonsGrain @ThompsonOrganic @ThompsonsAg @FarmKid92 @SharonVogels #JerseyDay #humboldtstrong http…13 days ago
- RT @ThompsonsGrain: Thompsons Head Office wore their jerseys today in honor of #HumboldtStrong #JerseysforHumboldt https://t.co/2LJmLJgBO813 days ago
- Nitrogen stabilizersApril 24, 2018 - 4:30 pm
- Do you understand the different forms of micronutrients?April 18, 2018 - 1:14 pm
- Phosphorus – what is the tie-up?April 16, 2018 - 9:42 am
- Benefits of starter fertilizersApril 11, 2018 - 2:30 pm
- Nitrogen on winter wheatApril 11, 2018 - 2:10 pm
- Assessing winter survival in wheatApril 11, 2018 - 1:51 pm
- Grain marketing video commentary April 10, 2018April 11, 2018 - 1:38 pm