Insight for a career in the agri-food industry
Thompsons Blenheim facility was host to four University of Guelph, Ridgetown Campus students enrolled in the new Mentorship Program. They learned about future career opportunities in the agri-food industry starting with a tour of one of our 11 Ontario facilities. They also spent some time learning about our advanced agronomy solutions technology.
To be leaders in the food and agribusiness sector through sustainability, integrity, relationships, employee engagement, profitability and innovation.
- Closing Quotes CZ8 @ 3.51 up 1 CH9 @ 3.63 up 1 SX8 @ 8.30 down 2 SF9 @ 8.44 down 2 WZ8 @ 5.11 up 14 WH9… https://t.co/sArRR2OPDg4 days ago
- RT @kannbwx: Here's what USDA's 845 million bushel U.S. #soybean carryout looks like compared with the previous 22 years. The highest forec…5 days ago
- Be sure to come see us at the #IPM2018 next week! https://t.co/C1wHBWaAzT5 days ago
- RT @pcjejohnston: Come check out Thompsons at the International Plowing Match in Paincourt. We are the corner of Chatham-Kent Avenue and Se…2 days ago
- RT @MitchellBranch: Looking for #wheat seed for this fall? Check out the new @BrevantSeedsCA B654SRW and B743SRW winter wheat varieties! Pl…27 days ago
- High performing winter wheat varieties from Brevant - https://t.co/mcd75cgbLW Get them at your local @ThompsonsAg b… https://t.co/e7JwuzmeYW27 days ago
- Grain Marketing Commentary for September 19September 19, 2018 - 8:47 am
- Eye injury and preventionAugust 24, 2018 - 2:15 pm
- Grain Marketing Video Commentary for August 23, 2018August 24, 2018 - 8:08 am
- Mitchell Plot Tour – September 5th and 6thAugust 23, 2018 - 4:43 pm
- Grain Marketing weather update: August 16, 2018August 16, 2018 - 9:14 am
- Preparing silos and bins for harvestAugust 14, 2018 - 3:35 pm
- Grain Marketing Video Commentary for July 31, 2018August 1, 2018 - 10:27 am