Humic DG™ — the next generation of soil health
Upon contact with water, each Humic DG granule disperses into thousands of micro particles that move directly into the root zone and provide immediate benefits to the soil and plant.
- Dispersing Granule Technology facilitates granule breakdown and soil incorporation
Contains four biologically active components; humic acid precursor, fulvic acid, humic acid and humin
Uniform, spherical granules are easy to handle and evenly applied
Ultra dry granules are engineered to be compatible with all fertilizers including urea
What is Humic Acid?
Humic acid is a natural soil conditioner that acts as an organic chelator and microbial stimulator. It has a unique carbon matrix which includes a high concentration of trace minerals and organic acids. Humic acid enhances the plant’s ability to take in essential nutrients and improves soil structure.
Proven humic acid benefits
- Increases soil carbon
- Improves germination and viability of seeds
- Chelates macro and micro nutrients to increase availability to the plant for a longer period of time
- Increases cation exchange capacity (CEC)
- Improves soil structure for better aeration and water movement
- Stimulates beneficial microorganisms, which can improve long-term soil pH
Dual carbon sources make Humic DG™ unique
Humic DG utilizes patented technology to create uniform spherical dispersing granules. Highly engineered DG granules have a low moisture content and are resistant to breakage during handling resulting in a dust free, free flowing product.
To purchase Humic DG™ or for more information, contact your local Thompsons branch.