But new competitors are trying to break into the market so Canada must stay vigilant Canada has the best identity preserved program for non-GM (genetically modified) soybeans in the world. That’s what Neoh Soon Bin, managing director of Soon Soon Group, a Malaysian flour and oilseed-processing company, told the Canadian Global Crops Symposium here March […]
About Grain Marketing Team
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Grain Marketing Team contributed a whooping 6 entries.
Entries by Grain Marketing Team
By Karen Braun CHICAGO (Reuters) – The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s stingy forecast for domestic corn plantings could be one of the first signposts toward an increasingly bullish corn environment over the next year or so. Industry analysts had predicted that 2018 U.S. corn plantings would fall slightly from year-ago levels to 89.42 million acres, […]
By GFM Network News Beijing/Washington | Reuters — China quickly hit back on Wednesday at Trump administration plans to slap tariffs on US$50 billion in Chinese goods, retaliating with a list of similar duties on key U.S. imports including soybeans, planes, cars, whiskey and chemicals. The speed with which the trade struggle between Washington and […]
With harvest upon us, we want to remind all Thompsons customers that we have a zero tolerance for treated seed or contaminants in ANY load of beans, grains, corn and edible beans coming into our facilities. WARNING: Zero tolerance for TREATED SEED occurring in grains, soybeans, corn and edible beans. Make sure all equipment is thoroughly cleaned and inspected […]
Certified Branson on the premium program that is treated with “Manipulator” will no longer be eligible for the program. Thompsons will receive wheat treated with “Manipulator” that will only be shipped within Canada.
By Blair Andrews, QMI Agency The next few years will be leaner when it comes to grain prices, a market analyst for an international feed and grain company warned Thursday at the Chatham-Kent Farm Show. Bruce Trotter based his sobering outlook on a few factors, including lower growth expectations for China and the ethanol industry. […]
To be leaders in the food and agribusiness sector through sustainability, integrity, relationships, employee engagement, profitability and innovation.
- Closing Quotes CK9 @ 3.73 up 3 CN9 @ 3.81 up 2 SK9 @ 9.09 up 10 SN9 @ 9.23 up 10 WK9 @ 4.62 up 9 WN9 @ 4.68 up 8 CDN$ .74962 days ago
- Closing Quotes CK9 @ 3.65 up 4 CN9 @ 3.75 up 4 SK9 @ 8.97 up 7 SN9 @ 9.11 up 7 WK9 @ 4.53 up 24 WN9 @ 4.60 up 24 CDN$ .74885 days ago
- RT @Cornbroker21: Weekly Change In Commodity Values https://t.co/y1x7IHRve99 days ago
- RT @planfarmsafety: It's all a part of building an #AgSafeCanada. https://t.co/lQzNNngPII24 days ago
- RT @ThompsonOrganic: This article on "Building the Microbial Bridge" is an excellent summary of the #organic approach to soil and crop fert…31 days ago
- RT @ThompsonOrganic: If you're in #OntAg, that's us! https://t.co/h9nZjhqBBq104 days ago
- Safety: tire explosionsMarch 8, 2019 - 12:23 pm
- Grain marketing video March 6, 2019March 6, 2019 - 11:49 am
- Thompsons first 4R Certified Retailer in CanadaMarch 5, 2019 - 4:00 pm
- Thompsons Limited/ShutterstockSafety: loose cargo inside and outside of a motor vehicleFebruary 26, 2019 - 12:01 pm
- Grain marketing video for February 20, 2019February 21, 2019 - 11:01 am
- Why is the water in McGregor Creek so brown?February 13, 2019 - 5:09 pm
- Grain marketing video comments for February 13, 2019February 13, 2019 - 2:38 pm