But new competitors are trying to break into the market so Canada must stay vigilant Canada has the best identity preserved program for non-GM (genetically modified) soybeans in the world. That’s what Neoh Soon Bin, managing director of Soon Soon Group, a Malaysian flour and oilseed-processing company, told the Canadian Global Crops Symposium here March […]
About Grain Marketing Team
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Grain Marketing Team contributed a whooping 6 entries.
Entries by Grain Marketing Team
By Karen Braun CHICAGO (Reuters) – The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s stingy forecast for domestic corn plantings could be one of the first signposts toward an increasingly bullish corn environment over the next year or so. Industry analysts had predicted that 2018 U.S. corn plantings would fall slightly from year-ago levels to 89.42 million acres, […]
By GFM Network News Beijing/Washington | Reuters — China quickly hit back on Wednesday at Trump administration plans to slap tariffs on US$50 billion in Chinese goods, retaliating with a list of similar duties on key U.S. imports including soybeans, planes, cars, whiskey and chemicals. The speed with which the trade struggle between Washington and […]
With harvest upon us, we want to remind all Thompsons customers that we have a zero tolerance for treated seed or contaminants in ANY load of beans, grains, corn and edible beans coming into our facilities. WARNING: Zero tolerance for TREATED SEED occurring in grains, soybeans, corn and edible beans. Make sure all equipment is thoroughly cleaned and inspected […]
Certified Branson on the premium program that is treated with “Manipulator” will no longer be eligible for the program. Thompsons will receive wheat treated with “Manipulator” that will only be shipped within Canada.
By Blair Andrews, QMI Agency The next few years will be leaner when it comes to grain prices, a market analyst for an international feed and grain company warned Thursday at the Chatham-Kent Farm Show. Bruce Trotter based his sobering outlook on a few factors, including lower growth expectations for China and the ethanol industry. […]
To be leaders in the food and agribusiness sector through sustainability, integrity, relationships, employee engagement, profitability and innovation.
- RT @Cornbroker21: Crop Progress and Conditions Report as of 10-10-2019 #Corn Harvest at 66% vs. 85% the average. #Soybean Harvest at 85% v…6 hours ago
- RT @Cornbroker21: FLASH: #USDA WASDE REPORT RESULTS: 11-8-2019 #Corn #Soybeans #Wheat #Sorghum #Cotton Corn Yield Down 1.4 BPA to 167, Soy…4 days ago
- I know there's worse out there this morning, but this is early for the Banana Belt! #beansnotdone https://t.co/8pJGFoHq8U5 days ago
- Thompsons–Pain Court location Friday, September 27, 2019. Drop-off for Unwanted Pesticides and Livestock/Equine Med… https://t.co/ew13gfFo3057 days ago
- RT @DressageAmanda1: Transitional @ThompsonOrganic soybeans looking fantastic! B138CO. @ThompsonsAg @BrevantSeedsCA https://t.co/e1886OtDwr64 days ago
- RT @DressageAmanda1: Reminder of @NorwichBranch @ThompsonOrganic Producer Soybean Grader Overview Wed. Sept 11th. 10AM-11AM. Please RSVP…65 days ago
- Driving safety: an accident is likely to occur 23 more times with cell phone useSeptember 9, 2019 - 9:37 am
- CleanFarmsThompsons Pain Court hosts CleanFarms September 27, 2019August 27, 2019 - 12:00 pm
- Sylvite purchases Thompsons’ agronomy business from The Andersons Inc.August 7, 2019 - 1:09 pm
- Safety: Be aware of your surroundingsJuly 18, 2019 - 10:41 am
- Safety: pressure washer safetyJuly 4, 2019 - 4:14 pm
- Cover crop options for unseeded fieldsJuly 3, 2019 - 10:30 am
- Local rice? Experimental farm showcases crop in Chatham-KentJuly 2, 2019 - 4:11 pm