Webmaster and website content editor for Thompsons Limited.
Entries by Marsha
How often do you walk around your vehicle before moving it? At Thompsons, a circle check is mandatory before putting a vehicle into service, at the beginning of the day and any time before backing up if it has been parked and this is the first motion a driver is making.
Recognize unsafe conditions and take action to eliminate and mitigate them. It is possible to eliminate the majority of unsafe conditions in our workplaces and on our farms in order to prevent injuries on the job. It is necessary to recognize these kinds of conditions exist around you, and take action to eliminate or mitigate […]
Fire can be compared to a triangle. Three sides are necessary to make a triangle and three ingredients are necessary to cause a fire. These are heat, air, and fuel. If any one of these three sides is missing, there can be no fire. Heat Heat, the first side of the fire triangle, can come […]
First to pass rigorous 37 standards set by the program. The voluntary program certifies nutrient service providers in the Western Lake Erie Basin and across Ontario that apply or make recommendations on fertilizers in accordance with 4R Nutrient Stewardship principles – which refers to using the Right Source of nutrients at the Right Rate, at […]
When a rubber tire becomes overheated, a chemical reaction in the rubber called pyrolysis can occur. Pyrolysis causes the rubber to deteriorate. At a certain point, this deterioration can create a very rapid pressure increase inside the tire that can lead to a sudden and unexpected tire explosion.
To be leaders in the food and agribusiness sector through sustainability, integrity, relationships, employee engagement, profitability and innovation.
- RT @Cornbroker21: Crop Progress and Conditions Report as of 4-21-2019 #Corn #Soybeans #Wheat #Milo https://t.co/FXk3TD6sDG4 hours ago
- Closing Quotes CK9 @ 3.54 down 3 CN9 @ 3.63 down 3 SK9 @ 8.77 down 3 SN9 @ 8.90 down 3 WK9 @4.35 down 8 WN… https://t.co/zmoj9pCre86 hours ago
- Closing Quotes CK9 @ 3.58 up 1/4 CN9 @ 3.67 up 1/4 SK9 @ 8.80 up 1 SN9 @ 8.94 up 1 WK9 @ 4.44 down 2… https://t.co/m2cICPfrQ34 days ago
- RT @FertilizerCA: @FertilizerCA would like to congratulate @KentBridgeBrnch for being the first agriculture nutrient service providers to a…32 days ago
- RT @KentBridgeBrnch: Thompsons Kent Bridge is very proud to announce that we are the first 4R Nutrient Stewardship Certified retailer in Ca…32 days ago
- RT @planfarmsafety: It's all a part of building an #AgSafeCanada. https://t.co/lQzNNngPII59 days ago
- Grain marketing comments for April 16, 2019April 18, 2019 - 3:27 pm
- Grain marketing commentary for April 10, 2019April 12, 2019 - 10:54 am
- Safety: Circle checksApril 11, 2019 - 12:53 pm
- Safety: Unsafe conditionsApril 8, 2019 - 5:49 pm
- Grain marketing video update April 3, 2019April 4, 2019 - 9:36 am
- Grain marketing video comments for March 27, 2019March 28, 2019 - 8:41 am
- Thompsons LimitedSafety: The fire triangleMarch 25, 2019 - 12:55 pm