Farmers are well known to be excellent stewards of the land. By following recommended Best Management Practices (BMPs) when planting your insecticide-treated seed, you’re helping support both healthy crops and healthy bees. Read more
Falling commodity prices mean growers are concerned with their profit per acre. Input costs have remained high and have not adjusted to where farmers believe they should be. Until prices change, strategic adjustments will have to be made to stay profitable during lower commodity pricing years. Thompsons has identified 5 ways to help you reduce production costs without sacrificing yield.
To be leaders in the food and agribusiness sector through sustainability, integrity, relationships, employee engagement, profitability and innovation.
- Closing Quotes CN9 @ 3.68 up 12 CU9 @ 3.77 up 11 SN9 @ 8.31 up 29 SQ9 @ 8.38 up 29 WN9 @ 4.48 up 11 WU9 @ 4.56 up 11 CDN$ .74346 days ago
- Midday Market Quotes CN9 up 12 CZ9 up 11 SN9 up 23 SX9 up 24 WN9 up 7 WZ9 up 7 CDN$ 0.74316 days ago
- RT @Cornbroker21: Crop Progress and Conditions as of May 12th 2019 (Maps to soon follow) #Corn #Soybeans #Wheat (Spring and Winter) #Mi…7 days ago
- RT @GBFarmersWeek: #farmersmentalhealth #mondaymorningcheckin How are you? How are the farmers in your lives? Farmers are the first to lend…7 days ago
- RT @FireHuron: As our area farmers get out on the land. #ShareTheRoad #BeAlert #thankafarmer #FarmersFeedFamilies #ontag #plant19 @HuronFed…7 days ago
- RT @StennettBryan: Another new tender for the @BlacksLane @ThompsonsAg South sales team. Keep them coming @ArmacreFarms #ontag #plant19 htt…13 days ago
- Safety: stairsMay 16, 2019 - 4:12 pm
- Grain marketing video for May 15, 2019May 16, 2019 - 3:28 pm
- Safety: Sharing the roadMay 13, 2019 - 10:41 am
- Grain Marketing videos for May 9, 2019May 9, 2019 - 4:11 pm
- Grain marketing video comments for May 1, 2019May 2, 2019 - 3:42 pm
- TrailblazingApril 29, 2019 - 12:53 pm
- Managing bare areas in winter wheat standsApril 26, 2019 - 10:05 am