Why are they a concern?
The western bean cutworm is a damaging pest in corn and dry edible beans. They can cause large yield losses and reduced grain quality.
They begin to feed on the tassels and silks until they are large enough to tunnel into the ear and feed extensively on the Read more
To be leaders in the food and agribusiness sector through sustainability, integrity, relationships, employee engagement, profitability and innovation.
- RT @Cornbroker21: Crop Progress and Conditions #Corn only Up 1% Good/Excellent and still only at 58% G/E #Soybeans only Up 1% Good/Excellen…9 hours ago
- RT @Cornbroker21: State by State Crop Progress and Conditions Maps as of 7-14-2019 #Soybeans Conditions, Emerged, and Blooming. https://t.…10 hours ago
- Closing Quotes CU9 @ 4.41 down 13 CZ9 @ 4.47 down 12 SQ9 @ 9.01 down 11 SX9 @ 9.20 down 11 WU9 @ 5.07 down 1… https://t.co/FCIh8Ru3SY10 hours ago
- RT @CKEcDev: "Canada can help to feed the people of the world, and today will be important for making that happen" @SenatorVictorOh "Today…13 days ago
- RT @UofGalumni: Fun fact, Massey Hall was actually the library until 1968, and the money donated to build it was actually the first private…20 days ago
- RT @StennettBryan: Well that’s a first for me. Scouting #rice19 with @PainCourtBranch #plant19. This is one field that’s been liking all th…38 days ago
- Market Minute with ATI’s Mark TalaskiJuly 9, 2019 - 8:37 am
- Safety: pressure washer safetyJuly 4, 2019 - 4:14 pm
- Grain marketing comments for July 3, 2019July 3, 2019 - 3:55 pm
- Cover crop options for unseeded fieldsJuly 3, 2019 - 10:30 am
- Local rice? Experimental farm showcases crop in Chatham-KentJuly 2, 2019 - 4:11 pm
- Trailblazing (part 2) – the curious leader – women farmersJune 21, 2019 - 2:45 pm
- Safety: never too busy for safetyJune 21, 2019 - 11:38 am